Successful Howard County Divorce Attorneys That Care
At the Mulinazzi Law Office, we help clients and families get the protection and results they need in central Maryland to include Howard County, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Prince George’s County, Montgomery County and surrounding areas. We focus on providing our clients with the legal answers, options, and solutions they need. We know most families experience huge amounts of stress during these times, and working with your Divorce lawyer should alleviate — not add to — your stress level. Our firm helps clients resolve their case without destroying the future of their family in the process. Contact our firm online or call 410-290-6270 to schedule your free initial consultation.
Family Law Matters
Most people who are getting divorced are usually concerned about two things: what will happen to their children and how will the property/money be divided. At the Mulinazzi Law Office, we help clients create healthy solutions to their family law and Divorce concerns, including matters related to:
- Divorce litigation: At the Mulinazzi Law Office, we help clients find less-contentious solutions to fault and no fault divorces. When it is necessary, we also work with clients to modify existing child custody, child support, or alimony (spousal support) arrangements, as well as other matters connected to a divorce. … On the other hand, when the circumstances are such that you need a strong advocate to protect your rights – and unfortunately that happens a lot – our attorneys are very successful and very strong litigators who are prepared for trial and throughout the litigation.
- Asset division: In the divorce process, it is important to identify and value all the assets that will need to be divided. Our Office knows that how the assets are divided will affect the client’s long term finances. We help our clients understand the complexities of property division, including tax implications, investments, inheritances, and business evaluations. Our attorneys are also skillful in protecting the client’s business interests, gathering the necessary information to inventory and value assets, and defining or excluding non-marital property.
- Child Custody, visitation and child support: Our staff works closely with clients to create parenting plans that works for the family. We are experienced with working with counselors, school personal, and other support professionals. Our attorneys have a reputation with the Bar and Bench as strong litigators who exercise good judgment to advocate child-centered case theories and evidentiary presentations.
- Collaborative divorce: Is a method of resolving all issues in separation and divorce outside of court. Generally, this method is substantially less expensive than litigation and the process is designed to protect the rights of both sides and their children. It is discreet, respectful, and focuses on identifying the concerns and goals of both sides. Most importantly, this method is the best way to preserve a modicum of family harmony. If you and your spouse can commit to peaceful communication, compromise in an effort come to a mutual agreement, then please visit the webpages focusing on the process for more information.
- Post Divorce Modifications: Many aspects of a divorce decree can be modified by the consent of the other side or by a court order. However, all modifications require official recognition by the court for them to be enforceable. Not complying with court orders can lead to contempt of court, misunderstandings, difficulties and unnecessary headaches with your ex-spouse. At the Mulinazzi Law Office, our Divorce attorneys can help you enforce the existing court order or modify the current Order to fit the best interests of the children. It is our experience that clients are best served by consulting with an attorney as soon as possible to determine if court action is needed quickly.
- Separation agreement: A formal agreement between you and your spouse that provides for support and other financial conditions until the divorce is final. At the Mulinazzi Law Office, our Divorce attorneys work with your spouse’s Divorce attorney or your spouse if he or she is unrepresented we negotiate terms of the agreement. In the event, you are presented with a proposed Agreement we can review this agreement and advise you on potential problems, omissions, and errors. It is critical that you have an experienced divorce attorney review any agreement BEFORE you sign it.
- Parental Relocations: Sometimes a custodial parent needs or wants to relocate to an area that makes it difficult for the non-custodial parent to spend time with a child. Custodial parents who intend on moving out of state must first petition the court to modify the terms of their existing child custody agreement. At the Mulinazzi Law Office, our Divorce attorneys can help with every step of this process.
- Other family concerns: We recognize that every family has unique concerns and goals. At the Mulinazzi Law Office, we are committed to helping all of our clients resolve their legal struggles, including domestic violence cases, prenuptial and post nuptial agreements, name changes, adoptions, adult guardianships, guardianships for special needs children. We also represent clients who need assistance with foreclosure prevention.
To work with an experienced Divorce lawyer, contact our firm online or call 410-290-6270 to schedule your appointment.