MICHELLE DAUKSHA, ESQ.
ATTORNEY MICHELLE DAUKSHA
Ms. Dauksha is an Associate with the Mulinazzi Law Office (MLO) where she focuses on family and domestic law matters. Attorney Dauksha handles domestic violence matters, child custody and support matters, and complex discovery issues. She is already a very successful litigator and she has won many positive results for her clients. She is truly a rising star and a great addition to an already fantastic team at MLO.
Ms. Dauksha attended the University of Baltimore, School of Law where she concentrated her studies in Family Law and Litigation & Advocacy. She was a member of the National Trial Competition Mock Trial Team. She worked as a law clerk for Project HEAL (Health, Education, Advocacy, and Law) at Kennedy Krieger Institute advocating for children with special needs obtain appropriate accommodations within their Individualized Education Program (IEP). Ms. Dauksha also interned with the Woman’s Law Center of Maryland and Hope Works of Howard County helping victims of domestic violence. Prior to joining the Mulinazzi Law Office, Ms. Dauksha served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Timothy J. McCrone of the Circuit Court for Howard County.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Spousal Support/Alimony
- Custody & Visitation and Child Support
- Property Division and Monetary Awards
- Domestic Violence/Ex Parte Hearings
- Separation, PreNuptial, and PostNuptial Agreements
- University of Baltimore School of Law, 2017, cum laude
- Pennsylvania State University, Capitol Campus, Bachelor of Science, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, 2014
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Howard CountyBar Association
- Howard County Bar AssociationYoung Lawyers Section, Co-Chair
- Howard County Bar Association Family Law Section
- Howard County Women’s Bar Association
- The Honorable James Macgill American Inn of Court